Cradock is in high spirits celebrating its 200th year anniversary along with 200 years of Karoo inspired literature. True Living is all about ‘Le Good Life’ in the Karoo, and we’re opening our doors to welcome all guests and locals for the entire weekend from the 25th to the 27th of July.
You can expect real Karoo fare, like Lamb Chops, Bobotie, Venison Fillet and Freshly Baked Bread and ‘Roosterkoek’ every day, including Sunday. Don’t miss out on sharing and experiencing true Karoo hospitality and “true living” with us this weekend.
For Randall Wicomb’s show on Friday night, True Living will be packing the most delicious picnic baskets to take along.
The picnic for two will include:
– Freshly Baked Bread
– A selection of Karoo Patés & Farm Butter
– Home-made Cheese & Pork sausages with Lani’s Famous Mustard Dressing
– Slivers of Marinated Seared Venison Fillet
– Sticky Chicken Wings
– Couscous, Feta & Beetroot Salad with Fresh Coriander
– A selection of old Afrikaans sweets including ‘Hertzoggies’ & ‘Koeksisters’
– Your choice of a bottle of Red, White or Rosé Wine
The entire basket, including the wine, will cost you a mere R160.00
Please order your picnic basket from Lani or Lara at True Living to avoid disappointment. Phone 048 881 3288 or 072 039 6331 or email email@example.com. You can also always just pop into True Living before Friday to place your order.
Here’s wishing a blessed Writer’s Festival to each and everyone.